From: "dikajane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 5:23 PM
Subject: [biofuel] oil furnace

> greetings - i'm interested in using biodiesel in my oil furnace this
winter - is there any modification i need to make to the furnace? i won't be
burning homebrewed biodiesel, as i'm not really set up for that, but there
is a company in my area (believe it or not) who sells the stuff at their
gasstation for diesel engines, and who delivers! so this is "commercial
grade" diesel, which as i understand it is interchangeable with #2 heating
oil... any advise you could give would be much appreciated

> thx
> dj

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/