  From: Craig Reece
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 3:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: WVO and diesel generator business

  Eric,

  One way around most ot the hassle and regulation involved in using waste fry
oil
  would be to use flush oil. Flush oil is what a oil processor uses (and pays to
  dispose) when they switch from pressing one kind of oil to another - if
they've
  been pressing soy oil, and are switching over to pressing corn, they'll run
  several hundred gallons of corn through the equipment prior to pressing new
corn
  oil - at which point the soy-corn flush oil is available for - usually free -
  hauling away. I'd check the yellow pages and the web for oil pressers or
bottles
  in you 'hood.

  Craig