From: "Aidan Wilkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 7:31 PM
Subject: [biofuel] WVO Hazardous?

> Hello,
>

>     Just a few thoughts.
>

>     Why is waste vegetable oil considered hazardous in some areas?  As in
how do some companies get away with charging restraints money to take away
the waste vegetable oil but you and I can just throw out used cooking oil?
If I convert my vehicle to run on waste vegetable oil will I have a
hazardous substance in my vehicle?  How do most of you get away with
transporting it away from the restaurant?  If I have waste vegetable oil on
my property and the tank springs a leak do I have to have a hazardous team
come in and clean it up?

>    I am helping my dad convert is generating system to used cooking oil.
He operates an outfitters camp in the remote north.  His generator set runs
24 hours a day.

> Thank you for all your help
>

> Aidan

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM