Steve and all re: our web site - working on it - ran out of time this
weekend. Should have new items including lubricants, fuels, SVO system
components,Komet presses, fuel filter heaters, pumps etc. on line soon. I
will post a message when more is back on line.

Thanks!

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca

Monitoring Service trial