Good idea, but too late... I couldn't wait, and since it was only about 400ml
after
washing, I fed it directly into the filter on my Jetta TD. No problems, it
seemed to run
a bit quieter after the BD finally got worked through. I figured it would only
take a
short while for it to run through before being neutralized by the rest of the
diesel in
the tank, so it probably wouldn't hurt. Hope I won't regret it...

I have another small batch on the go, which I'll be more careful with washing.

On 31 Oct 2001 at 18:36, Anton Berteuax wrote:

> make another batch without putting the acvid in it for the settling, and mix
> the two, they may equalize aech other...
>
> anton

Shawn & Janis Wright
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just
$79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM