My driving hasnt changed apart from , holding a motor at 2500rpm is holding a
motor at 2500rpm I use cruise control , the log book shows the diference.
 I bet you have never tried one .(Hiclone)
 even if you con someoneelse to buy it like I did, see for yourself , before
you trash it.
 I like the way you compare it to the American Dairy Association, I never
trusted Americans that much either.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/d49MCB/3WDDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM