<snip>
> Can you give me some idea of viscosity of dino-fuel at particular
> temperatures.
Yeah. Viscosity is measured at 20 degC for biodiesel, because with
heat it's viscosity falls close to that of dino. Dino's viscosity
changes very little with temperature - compared to biodiesel.

I assume this is temperature dependent. Can dino-oil be used as
> a standard and biodiesel viscosity be estimated based on time
ratios at a
> particular temperature? What are we looking for as to the
acceptable limits?
Dino is between 1.5 and 3.5 centistokes @ 20 degC - correct me if I'm
wrong, fellas - unachievable with bio due to it's chemical properties.
So 4 cSt would be exceptionally good, 5-6 acceptable, 7-8 not quite
good and >8 cSt would be bad. But that's just my 0.02$.

> Is there some correspondence between specific gravity, which is
simple to
> measure, and viscosity?
Not really. I've seen bio with a Sg 0.885 g/l (excellent) and have a
kinematic viscosity of 10.5 cSt (horrible) but an acceptable cetane
number of ~50! Have someone from the list post a link to the DIN
51606 standard, there is all you need to know what good bio should be
like (I don't have the link).
<snip>
Cheers, Aleks
Cheers, Aleks