Since 1996 VW has provided a general release for the use of biodiesel.

And since we are talkin' tractors (well Unibog traktors, at least),  John
Deere has a release for biodiesel for all models built since 1967!

Then there is this one, the Rumley, which came factory equipped for
biodiesel use in 1923, climbs over 16' boulders and has some really nice
BAT's to impress the ladies down at A&W...

http://www.historylink101.com/lessons/farm-city/advance_rumley's_oilpull_3.h
tm

(your link will have to say "htm" at the end, of course, it is cut off
here...)

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

> From: steve spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:32:16 -0500
> To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [biofuel] A Clarifying Question
>
> Some 90's vw's already come with biodiesel certified components. I don't
> remember what year they started.
>
> Steve Spence
> Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
> http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm
>
> Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
> Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
> http://24.190.106.81:8383/2000/humanpower.htm
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help