I thought you had to walk there, or ride your bike. They let you park a car
in the vicinity?!!! How passe.

 Don't they offer free delivery to the eco-conscious?

 Maybe it'll soon be "the latest thing" to have milk and groceries delivered
to your door. Imagine the neighbours peeking over the hedge as you casually
stroll to the front door to receive your order, sipping coffee and sporting
your favourite sweater, while they slug boxes of Cheez-os and 100 lb. sacks
of flour from the back of their $50,000 SUV (because it "saves them money to
buy in bulk at the big box store").

Yessir, just phone in your order and a cheerful,  clean cut young person
shows up a little later - why you could sell off that embarrasing old
Hardbody and invest in a good La-Z-boy, I bet! Or take the wheels off and
convert it to a cogen unit complete with change room (cab) and hot tub (box)

Well, I have to go back and watch the end of Pleasantville now....

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca