I'm pretty sure the 91's were indirect injection, aka pre-chamber injection
- and you could call a dealer - probably the service department - and find
out for sure. Indirect injection diesels are less finicky about SVO/WVO, I'm
told - so you just need a 2nd tank, heated, for the SVO or WVO, start and
shutdown on dino diesel. Do you have "From the Fryer to the Fuel Tank" -
that's a good place to start.

If it turns out to be direct injection, let me know - I'm in the process of
trying SVO/WVO on a Land Rover Tdi (turbocharged direct injection) engine -
I'll let you know how it works.

Craig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM