Dear /.

I for one have been making quality biodiesel for many months now and use it
in my boat,car and house generator.  The knowledge to do this has come from
this site which provides a wide range of support for the myriad of technical
difficulties that arise.

Try to be constuctive in your criticism for if you will use abuse as the
starting point of your arguments then all you will achieve is to be removed
from this user group.

Mike

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search