I'm getting similar messages all from this group on an almost daily basis.
Just like Dana's no text but the size is 40KB.

If it can't get sorted it'll have to be UNSUBSCRIBE. I know Keith always
protests that there is no virus on the group but it looks increasingly
likely thta there is.

That said, Happy Christmas though remember for many its not happy at all.

Dana Linscott wrote:

> Warning!!!!!!!!!
>
> I just received a virus from a member of the Biofuel
> list on an attachment. It was sent directly to me and
> had no text...it had an attachment text file that I
> scanned first. Good thing too...it was infected. I
> informed him of the fact that he was sending out the
> virus and told him it meant that he should refrain
> from going online until he had disinfected his hard
> drive. Sad news to deliver if he didn't already know.
>
> The subject was about 2 stroke lubrication.
>
> It pays to be careful...don't open attachments without
> scanning. If you send me an attachment please send me
> a separate email first warning me that it is comming.
> Th "buggers" that loose viruses on the web don't know
> how to do that yet.
>
> Dana

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

------------
Recycling - not a chore more a way of life

Dave Preskett         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The BioComposites Centre
University of Wales, Bangor
Deiniol Road