In 1990 in the Salt Lake City Basin, Yellow Freight had almost two
million gallons of underground diesel storage. Some one turned them
in to the Environmental Control District for dumping the used  motor
oil into the underground tanks with only a rough screening to block
large debris from entering as well. They were mixing the used oil
fifty-fifty and it burned well. We (me) were in the service industry
at that time one hundred miles from their terminal and noticed while
doing work on the different vehicles the amount of oil around and
about the fuel tanks and asked several driver about this.
 The long and the short of this story is they had to stop direct
mixing and sent the oil to another faciility for additional treatment
which non of the drivers knew of, but the used oil from 150 larged
trucks with the average being 13 gallons was mixed and burned very
well by a large company trying to cut costs. thanks gaw

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM