<What is it that you see as so unsafe?

Well, Harmon, I guess the only Babington burner thing I have a real
problem is is the "flowing" oil that is obviously pumped.  Not even
as much the flowing oil but a concern for flameout should it occur.
And this is not a problem if you have the necessary "Honeywell"
controls to kill the pump and blower with a flame out condition.
One hates to leave an oil pump (or even a head tank filled with oil)
that might flood the floor of one's shop or cause the insurance
inspector to look at your fire damage claim with a "jaundiced eye."

As it is shown at the webconx site, the rig looked a little "jury"
but the author confessed to "development" which by now I'm sure (if
he's like me) would have improved.

Hey, every oil burner has it's risk.  Annually dozens of people are
killed by carbon monoxide poisoning from maladjusted burners or heat
exchangers with cracks.  I just tried to point out both the weak
points and strong points for those that hadn't given it consideration.

Thanks for your query.

Best regards,
Joe

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!