Hi Everyone,

I've enjoyed lurking here, educating myself from all your
postings. I'm finally to the point of doing my first batch of
biodiesel. I've read through the Tickell's book as well as read
Mike Pelly's process among others.

In the Tickell's book they mention under supplies needed: "1
bottle of unopened isopropyl alcohol" - yet they don't mention
what percent purity I would need. In Mike's recipe he says to use
99%+ pure. As of yet, I've been only able to acquire 91%.

Any suggestions out there as to where one would purchase 99%
isopropyl alcohol? Or, would the 91% work?

Also, I'm looking for a small pump I could purchase that I could
use to pump the finished biodiesel through a series of filters
down to 5 microns filtration. Any thoughts as to what types of
pump would be most suitable and cost effective?

I look forward to your suggestions.

Best wishes,

Chris Amar

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!