De: flashyrider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [biofuel] ethanol fuel
Fecha: S‡bado 12 de Enero de 2002 5:38 PM

Hi, I'm a new member to this group and if anyone could answer my
questions I would be very grateful.'

1. What is the best recipe for converting potatoes to ethanol.
Specifically, I have a recipe that says to just boil the potatoes and
use only the liquid for fermentation. Is that the best way, or should
I mash up the potatoes and try to convert all the starch?

2. Does anyone have a good recipe for converting corn to ethanol?

3. I built a valved reflux still and I need to know what is the best
packing to use in the column. Right now, I'm using glass marbles with
a  1/2 diameter. I have heard of using Raschig rings. Are they more
efficient? How about steel wool?

4. I would like to convert my 2 cycle lawnmower to run on ethanol
fuel. Any suggestions on engine conversion?

Thanx.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM