Tom Leue wrote:

> This week I have been shut down by the EPA because they say I may not use the
> health effects data developed by the non-profit National Biodiesel Board,
> which is used by every other commecial producer in the country, but must
> develop my own. The EPA estimates that will cost me in excess of $1,000,000.
> Needless to say, I cannot come up with that kind of money. The EPA stated
> this week if they catch me making more of the fuel, the fine is up to $25,000
> per day.  I choose not to join the National Biodiesel Board because of their
> contract requirements which are unduly burdensome on a small operation like
> mine. It is like other industries: get big or get out.

I strongly recommend Mr. Leue get on the schedule to see his US Senator,
and ask him if he was in the room when the President made his State Of
The Union Address, and spoke words to the effect of "We need to make
more of our energy at home."

But then the President is an Oil Man.

AP
--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM