>Martian wrote:
 Sorry Martin.

Hogy

>[the Sun gives us more energy per day than we need in a lifetime]

I'm just beginning to understand.
Uncanny you mentioned that because I came across a article recently
written by a gentleman about the Romans and Greeks that had limited wood
resources
as time went on and had turned to the sun for passive solar heating
while commenting about his personal experiences after reading a book entitled
"A golden thread : 2500 years of solar architecture and technology"
 by Ken Butti and John Perlin c1980 listed on Keith's website.

March/April, 1998
Solar Energy: It's Nothing New, and It's Here to Stay
 by  DOUGLAS A KALMER
http://www.countrysidemag.com/issues/2_1998.htm

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM