In my discussions with these folks,

http://www.engineering.sdsu.edu/%7Ehev/text.html

they claimed that their engine might work better with biodiesel than
with regular (it is the VW Lupo engine, which they got by importing
an entire Lupo from Germany), but they had not yet verified.

They'll be getting more coverage over the next few months, and I know
they're enthusiastic about any enviro-angle.  Probably will be in the
Tour Del Sol in May on East Coast.  They're claiming 80 mpg.  I think
they have a biodiesel supplier lined up already, so I'm not stumping
for that.

MM

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search