--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], MH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm of the understanding that pressurized wood pellets are
approximately twice
> as dense.  So the energy content would be approx. twice as
much ???  And require
> about half as much storage volume then cord wood.  Corrections are
welcomed.

If you burn hard woods, for example Oak, it takes 0.7 cords of wood
to make 18,000,000 BTU's.  If you burn a premium wood pellet with
less than 1% ash, it takes about 1 ton of pellets to make 18,000,000
BTU's of output.  1 ton of wood pellets fit on a skid about 6' by 6'
cube.  Compare that to how much a ² cord of wood piled up would
take.  The information is compiled from 2 internet sources.

http://www.cornburner.com/BM620-9.html
and
http://www.premiumpellet.com/pellet_analysis.htm

If anyone is interested in the chart I devised, I can sent it up to
an internet website for people to look at and examine themselves.

Jeremy

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.