From: "steve spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: Thinking about buying a car?

do you know which model had those gears?

Minneapolis Moline Pictures

http://216.248.161.6/users/tturner/IMAGE.HTM

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
http://24.190.106.81:8383/2000/humanpower.htm