Aren't you all proud of how long I have held my tongue?

As for the new breed of US diesel vehicles, I have a F350 diesel with 220,000
miles on it.  Change the oil and it keeps on going.  19 MPG empty, 17 MPG
loaded to 11,000 lbs gross weight.  Try getting that from a 1950's automobile.

I am all for nostalgia but, as you know, I am not much for political dumping
on the good old USA just for the exercise.

I mentioned some time ago that hemp meal makes excellent livestock feed.  I
have no opinion on the oil's suitability for anything.

Say, if there is anybody here who still has any interest in biodiesel, I
received an inquiry from a Malaysian company asking about converting waste
palm oil to biodiesel. I told them that I thought it was pretty straight
forward as with any other veggie oil.  Was I right?

I did tell them that the methanol-lye route was one way and thermal cracking
the other way.  So, anybody want to actually go about saving the world or are
we here just to belly ache about it?

Neal Van Milligen

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search