"What luck for rulers, that men do not think."
- Adolf Hitler.

Hitler was an evil man and I shouldn't give him any credit for
anything he said because of his atrocities; however he is a genious
compared to the average ignorant American. He is right in this quote,
and the masses will suffer again unless people start to fucking
think!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be apathetic now is NOT the time!

"I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

A good genious this time, and if you are too dense to figure out what
he means is that if there is a third world war we will blast
ourselves back into the stone age.

-Philip

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unite and Revolt!