To be or not to be, those are the parameters...

I know you can indeed think of the last line, James, but still:

"No man is an Island, intire of itselfe; every man is a peece of the
Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the
Sea,
Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if
a Manor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death
diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore
never
send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee."

Enough said, me finks.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search