Thanks Harmon. Call will go out on Monday.

Todd Swearingen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harmon Seaver
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Diesel Roto-tiller...

     Check out BCS -- they used to have a diesel model. Kubota's are great
little tractors, but they don't
  fit the niche that two-wheeled garden tractors do -- too big and clumsy to
till between the rows,
  etc.
  http://www.bcs-america.com
    If they don't have a current diesel model, they have a dealer who
specializes in diesel conversions.

  On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 05:58:36PM -0000, gawchicken2001 wrote:
  >  You can always use those small diesel powered tractors like Kubota,
  > and I believe there about a dozen others with a tiller on the back. I
  > have used one for over ten years and they work great. gaw--
  >
  > - In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Greg and April" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > > Sorry no I don't. I have been looking around my self. If you hear
  > of one,
  > > could you let me know?
  > >
  > > Greg H.

  Harmon Seaver