let's use turds.we need to get rid of them annyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: manolorolan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 1:44 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Re: fish fat

doesn't have sense if we get fish just to use it as carburant, but ...

what about places with fish factories, where after processing fish
they get tons of leftovers that could be use to produce energy.

the best thing is to let them swim on the sea, but it could be a good
point to use something booted off and produce energy from it.

Manolo Rol‡n
Valencia, Spain

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We must quit an idea of using fish fat and help the nature.
> Ajay

zuelly
To:
>                     et.com.sg>           [EMAIL PROTECTED], kirk
>                                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                     04/04/02
cc:
>                     03:08 PM             Subject:     RE: [biofuel]
fish
>                     Please
fat
>                     respond

biofuel

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://www.grisoft.com).>

<http://www.grisoft.com).>
> 3/14/2002

> > ---------------------~-->
> > Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
> > front doors, drawers, briefcases,
> > padlocks, and more. On sale now!
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM
<http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>
> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050832
69:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1017917032%3eM=21
5002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705083269:HM/A=1000239/R=1>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705083269:HM/A=1000239/rand=679775231>

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.