I learned About ATP while studing about phosphorus. I was trying to make the
ultimate cattel feed,  a little sugar, a little protein some oxygen and then a
3 spark phosphorus
to heat it all up.. a week later i found my feed equation
in a chemical dictionary. the defination said atp had a misterious energy and
at the botton it said see DNA, I had
came up with the main chemical for DNA, backwards,, not having a clue about DNA
the thing responsiable for all life on the planet. but trying to make a feed. I
have since collected everything I can about ATP. one article i have is where
they study it for early detction of salmanella under a microscope..atp glowes,
and i have another paper where they are studing atp in early rigamortice studys
in turkey meat  life and death ATP
turns the switch on and off if GOD is real he is ATP
of uses ATP to run the world     somebody has to care??????????????

> From: "AOAR Welch B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2002/04/22 Mon PM 03:16:06 EDT
> To: "'biofuel@yahoogroups.com'" <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: [biofuel] religion and biofuel...and ATP
>
> i'm not sure what ATP is.could you explain?
> -brad-

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.