>thanks for the information.
>in journeytoforever.com there is an offer of how to make
>PV in do it your self system do you know if it is available
>and how good it is.
>a.tov

No "offers" at Journey to Forever (journeytoforever.org - there's no
journeytoforever.com), and no PVs, nor fuel cells. Not that they're
not jolly nice things, but we don't have them.

It does say this in one place: "This page compliments of Steve
Spence's Renewable Energy Resources -- The Discussion and Educational
Resource for Renewable,Sustainable Home Built Energy Production. A
DIY Guide for building your own Solar, PV, Hydro, Biofuel (Biodiesel,
Ethanol, Etc.) Steam, and other Renewable Energy Solutions."
See:
http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever