motie_d wrote:

>  Keith,
> I can open the library link, but not the .PDF file. I opened the
> library link, then tried to go to the .PDF, but I am also denied
> access through that method.
>  It is a 403 ERROR(forbidden) not the common 404 ERROR(file not found)
>
> Motie
> This is not the only site I occasionally have that problem with. My
> security firewall is set HIGH. If your site requires Cookies(it
> didn't ask me to accept any) I should get a pop-up asking whether to
> allow it.
> Other types of Stealthy traceing devices will not even notify me. You
> aren't trying to secretively track users are you? Or is someone else
> secretively tracking visitors without your knowledge? There are some
> sneaky little one-pixel .gif spy files that can be inserted into a
> page and never be noticed without an active scan.
>  Intuition tells me that this is the likely problem. I don't accept
> Stealthy Spyware that will track me to every site I visit and report
> back to whoever placed the 'bug'.

    I don't think that's the problem.  I'm also behind a firewall, I don't
accept cookies and I have anti spyware software installed on my machine
also.  About a minute ago, I successfully downloaded the pdf file.  Something
must be wrong on your end.

robert luis rabello

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.