I dunno.

I've always looked at the whole thing like:

Religion: the study of WHO & WHY the universe was
created.

Science: the study of HOW the universe was created.

I mean, this "God" could of waved his (rather big)
hands and used the manufacturing process of "the big
bang" to get the job done.  For example.

What I'm getting at is that... Science & Religion ..
they don't have to conflict with one another.

My friend from college used to always say...

"RELIGION ... IS SEARCHING FOR "GOD"
SCIENCE ... IS SEARCHING FOR "THE TRUTH"
AND IF "THE TRUTH" IS "GOD" THEN THE TWO WILL FIND THE
SAME THING."

This is such a cool discussion group!!
Good job Keith!! :)

Curtis