On Wed, 8 May 2002 02:40:12 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I agree!!! However, some some price data is available
>on newsletter of FO Licht.
>
>Jai

Greetings:

Thanks for the helpful suggestion.  We have yours, and also the
helpful suggestion to look at the CBOT, if we know someone who can get
us into that area.

In both cases, the responses appear to work only if one pays money or
knows someone who has a de facto payment or qualification.  There is
no way, unfortunately, to get pricing for the commodity on a regular
basis that doesn't cost undue time or money.

A couple of years ago I looked into this and one of the things that
became apparent was that at least one of the expensive petroleum
industry newsletters did carry ethanol pricing info.  All I'd have to
do is pay $1000 per year or something like that and I too could have a
good idea of what the stuff cost that I spend so much time trying to
defend or figure out.

The Petroleum industry knows well that getting the pricing info out
there might be of strategic importance in getting folks educated about
the substance and giving them an idea they might buy some and use it
for something other than imbibement.  It is the ethanol lobbyists who
don't seem to understand this at all, or think they can get away with
sacrificing this one thing to the wishes of ADM et. al.

Methanol would be in a similar boat but the main methanol publicly
traded company, methanex, provides pricing info, delayed one month,
gratis at their website.  Bravo to them for their insight.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM