>It's important that you use biofuel, It isn't important if you use
>ethanol or biodiesel, because you two different type of motor.
>
>ETHANOL=GASOLINE
>BIODIESEL=DIESEL
>
>Best regards
>
>Ezio

Yes, but "E-diesel", which started this thread, is a blend of 80%
petro-diesel fuel and 15% ethanol plus 5% blending additive, for use
in diesel motors. Hence my comment - just use biodiesel, no need for
the ethanol.

In fact both ethanol and methanol have been used as diesel fuels,
with modified motors, methanol plus additives and ethanol plus 5%
gasoline, though not without problems:
http://www.bera1.org/LA-buses.html
Los Angeles Evaluation of Methanol- and Ethanol-Fueled Buses

Best wishes

Keith Addison

> > John Venema wrote:
> >
> > >Does anybody know how to blend ethanol and diesel like E95 (oxygenated
> > >Diesel). Or to put it in another way: what is the secret of the
>5% additive.
> > >This additive must be very powerful.
> >
> > Ethanol blends easily with biodiesel, so you could use biodiesel
> > instead - only then you won't need the ethanol, LOL!
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Keith

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.