>http://www.ecycle.com/powersports/hybrid.htm

We've had that thing reffed from our website for more than a year,
and nothing seems to happen with it, still just the same, same old
pictures, still not in production. "eCycle plans to introduce the
hybrid motorcycle to beta testers in 2002." Tell you a secret - it's
been 2002 for awhile now. Is it just one of these schemes where it's
all just around the corner, just needs another few million or so?

Lotsa diesel bikes here, by the way:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_bikes.html

The new military Kawasaki for NATO and the US is the most interesting one, IMO.

Best

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM