"And I'm sure that you'll also notice that the compilers at this
site don't refute ozone depletion as the myth that you would
suggest or have others believe."

I did notice that they hew to the Party Line - which is still tenable if
you are only aware of errors in reduction of the SATELLITE data. Once it
is clear that the surface survey data were also incorrectly processed it
becomes untenable. But  let's be charitable and say they are not aware
of those facts.

And let's also ignore the fact that there are other, much stronger
arguments against any connection between the Ozone Hole and CFC's,
namely:

~most CFC emissions are in the Northern Hemisphere - which depending on
whom you read has either no ozone hole or a slight "dimple" - while the
big (though still only seasonal) ozone hole is in the south

~no site that I have yet found even mentions the active Antarctic
volcanoes Erebus and Terror, which continuously emit chlorine compounds
in hot plumes that convect them to high altitudes.

Marc
--
Remember September 11, 2001 but don't forget July 4, 1776

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM