it would seem to me that further posts on free energy subjects
detracts from the intregrity of this forum. the laws of science
and nature seem very clear that you don't get something for nothing.
i know that the policy of the list is one of noncensorship and my
intention is not to trample anyone's right to their opinion ,but it
appears that much bandwidth could be used on the advancement of
more useful biofuel information. just my opinion.
            respecfully,
                    roger kurz

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!