  From: Keith Addison
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 7:40 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Re: Witch Hunters

  Two points, Mr Smith, maybe more. One, it seems you came here to pick
  a fight, no? Now why's that? Your viewing of the case is most
  certainly skewed, in favour of what?

  Second, one thing you appear not to have noticed (among several) is
  that, had you gone onto MikeF's list and attacked him as you've come
  here and attacked me and others, there's no doubt that he'd've kicked
  you out, as he's kicked three others out (well, two - I wasn't a
  member but he kicked me out anyway, LOL!). But you're still here.

  "The only emailers Gene Bowers will exclude are ones passing a virus
  or conveying violent threats, to the best of my knowledge." - MikeF.
  Right. Hey, Steve, Kirk? Did you guys pass viruses or make violent
  threats? Hm. Neither did I.

  >Mr. Addison,      I'm not sending my messages twice, but they are
  >arriving twice and I can't do anything about it.

  Well maybe you'll stop repeating yourself soon.

  >Once in a great while my email address malfunctions and causes the
  >doubling, sorry. Keith your complaining MikeF sent you a nasty email
  >AFTER you wrote the FIRST nasty email.

  It wasn't nasty. It also wasn't a personal attack. It raised quite a
  few issues which Mike failed to address, not for the first time, as
  you claim, and he responded with anger, and a personal attack.

  >What did you expect ? Hearts & flowers, perhaps.

  I expected a response to the issues I'd raised, which were most
  relevant, but I got zero response, just a personal attack and insults.

  >You and Todd do talk to people, sometimes, like a white master
  >addressing his black servants, don't you realize that ? If you want
  >to twist that into a racist comment than your truly full of crap.

  You most certainly are full of crap. Of course it's a racist comment,
  and it's utter bullshit. You'll see this as an instance, won't you?
  It's direct, is all. And apt.

  >If you helped South African blacks liberate themselves that's great.
  >I commend you for your sense of moral purpose and bravery, but now
  >you appear to be deliberately distorting, if not outright lieing,
  >about a man who has done nothing, but give you his support.

  More bullshit. Now tell me what I've distorted and tell me what lies
  I've told, and make it both specific and snappy. Or shut up.

  >What message does that send to your other supporters Keith ? How
  >should they feel knowing you can turn on them, in a moments notice,
  >and start launching  insults and baseless accusations ?       Bob

  The distortions are all yours. There seems to be rather a lot you've
  missed in your definitive judgment. It's half-assed as well as
  one-sided - it started well before that. In this case, as before, I
  was factual, the insults were Finley's. What I said was soundly
  based, you just don't feel like seeing it that way.

  Tell you what, Mr Smith, YOUR accusations should from now on be
  soundly based. They should refer to specific examples, and you should
  quote them, because so far all we've had from you is insults and
  baseless accusations. Pin them down or don't make them.

  Yes, that's a warning. If you have accusations to make, make sure
  that you reference them properly. So far you've simply been trolling.
  We don't allow trolls here. Go on now, yell about your views being
  suppressed. Not so - you can express whatever views you like, but if
  you're going to make accusations against people, reference it. Be
  sure to stick to the facts.

  Keith Addison

  >--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > > You're sending your messages twice, Bob Smith. Once is more than enough.
  > >
  > > Keith
  > >

  > > >My full name is Bob Smith, its a real common name, but I'm stuck
  > > >with it. Bob Unforth has the bobunf address. Mr. Unforth is ultra
  > > >conservative, but I would call myself a techno green leftist. I'm
  > > >all for renewables, hate nuclear and consider biofuel an important
  > > >transitional energy. I agreed with Todd 95% of the time when he was
  > > >in energyoptions, but he turned people off with his hard style. When
  > > >Keith Addison was describing MikeF as a vindictive natured person
  > > >who makes personalized charges of any kind I thought he was
  > > >describing Todd much better. I'm afraid I have found no truth in
  > > >Addison's accusations towards MikeF . MikeF is a persistent debater,
  > > >but he doesn't lose his cool all that often. If anything he's one of
  > > >the mellowest writers in green-energy-options. Bob

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wlyPtD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM