Today, we get it from fossil fuels. So what?

Maybe by the middle of next week, from geothermal, hydro.

After that...who knows.

Remember transmission losses are tremendous as well - there is a lot of
power lost that way every day.

So how will in situ electrolysis units at the power dam and then hydrogen
production/storage/shipment compare with those losses?

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]