>GOOD GOLLY ... IS THIS STARTING UP AGAIN??

Nope, it's just finished.

>I thought that everyone got everthing off their chest
>and that everyone understood where everyone was coming
>from.
>
>guess not ......
>
>Curtis

I said he'd be back. But that's it, no more - he blew it. He's still
here, not kicked out, but he can't post any more "witch hunt" BS. In
fact he can't troll anymore. If he wants to talk about biofuels and
biofuel issues, he's welcome.

Best

Keith

>--- farm_green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Mr. Addison,       I didn't come to this list to start
>a fight. I've already been on this list for quite some
>time and value the solid information it usually
>provides. At least 100 members of the biofuel group
>are also members of green-energy-options.

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7dY7FD/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM