From: Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:58 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Personal matter/opinion

Hi all.

I honestly apologize in advance for using this group for a
personal question, but I consider all members as friends, and am
in desperate need of advice. (Sorry Keith...hope you understand)

I«ve received a job proposal for a firm in Virginia, USA, which I
must answer by tomorrow, and would like to know out of American
members« experience how much the cost of living would roughly be
there (per month... rent, food, some leisure, savings) to know if
the proposal is reasonable or not. I«m 24 years old and single.

Thanks to all in advance for your help.

Christian

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?