This "X lbs. of undigested meat in the intestine" sounds like a bit of a
  "burpin' legend" IMO.

FWIW:
http://www.snopes2.com/toxins/fecal.htm

I have Robbins' book and think there's a lot of good stuff in it, and I
also think fasting and cleansing the body can be good for you, but if I
do it, it's not because I'm worried about accumulations of undigested
meat in my lower GI Joe.

By the way, I am a huge eater of cheese -- often on the order of half a
kilogram per day -- and I am also a "real regular guy" and as mucus-free
as anyone I know. I think this probably varies quite a bit from person
to person. By all means, listen to what your body is telling you! ("Your
Body Knows Best" is the title of a very good book on diet. I think it
was written by Louise Gittleman. I also recommend her "Guess What Came
to Dinner," a book about parasites -- a much bigger problem even in
"advanced" countries than most people suspect.)

I will say this, however: eating a lot of animal protein definitely
gives anyone a stronger body odor than if they have a diet low in animal
protein. On the other hand, a high veggie diet tends to give people a
lot of gas -- hey, biofuel! Still on topic . . . ;-)

Christopher Witmer
Tokyo

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/RN.GAA/FGYolB/TM