"Only for the chosen ones like you, Todd,  who truly understand."

-Buck R.

;-)

Anyway, glad ya got the  "nu-cu-lar " joke. Trouble is, that joke is showing
up in ads again - this time its the solution to global warming and climate
change. Well, maybe in a roundabout way, they're right.

Oh, and BTW:

SVO makes the most sense, for the most people, for most of the year. And
that's just what's been accomplished so far by a handful of small businesses
and backyarders.

What if we really made an effort to fund some proper SVO work, instead of
doing yet another  scientific / academic study of:

"- We dumped  some vegoil into DI engine.

- ran it till it coked and the rings stuck and it died.

- concluded that it does not work to use any vegoil in any diesel engine at
any time."

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

on 8/16/02 6:14 PM, Appal Energy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does that also come with First Class tickets on biodiesel rockets
> to the outer rim of the universe?
>
> Todd Swearingen

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM