Glenn writes:

>....it may well come to the point that we will need to be
>officially blessed in order to produce biodiesel....
>......The interests of Boocock and the soybean industry will best
>be served if they can require everyone who makes biodiesel to
>comply with some new regs as regards waste disposal......
>  And,  since EPA  will need to know who is producting biodiesl in
>order to know whether the proper waste disposal procedures are
>being met, the next step would  be to require......that anyone
>producing biodiesel register......

>With this even as a possibliity, is now the time to write a book
>publicizing backyard biodiesel operations?.   Or to duck your
>head and go underground?

As I've said before on this list, I for one vote UNDERGROUND,
with the exception of talking it up to close acquaintances who
might actually be interested in doing it themselves.

To the rest, I say anybody who tries to make their own fuel at
home probly has a screw loose -- there can't be more than a
handful of people doing that in the whole country -- they
probably like to think they're some kind of threat to Big Oil
(ha, ha) -- let's not waste hard-earned taxpayer dollars
bothering to regulate and go after a few nuts, etc, etc. :-)

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM