Paddy wrote:

>If the chemists interested in the use of vegetable oil as a fuel advocated
>SVO they'd be making themselves redundent as they'd no longer need to mix
>smelly chemicals together and watch them change colour!

Oh, I don't know - should be enough useful work to keep them in beer
and cigarettes for a decade or so. You were saying it'd take 20 years
I think. I don't think it'll take that long, but I'm sure there'll
still be plenty to study.

>I'm not saying that
>they're all biased and I personnally think biodeisel is a useful fuel .....
>just an amusing possibility.

I'm well aware of scientific bias, generally, but in this case I
don't think they're biased. Well, some have been, like the Swedish
study, for instance - but that was biased against any kind of plant
oil fuel. Generally they just have a different orientation to you,
they're geared towards typical engine usage, as you said. Anyway, I
don't think they should advocate anything, just research it.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM