yeha wrote:

>A skeptic. Excellent ;-)

No, not so excellent at all. We've been through all this before, we
don't need to go through it again. It proved a contentious issue, to
little avail, it turned a lot of people off, it's in the archives, as
I told you, and that's good enough.

Now drop it please.

Keith Addison
List owner

>Did you know that the British Army have tested magnets on the
>Scorpion light tank, and that the product used now has a NATO stock
>no.? Or that the Hurricanes sent to the Russian Front in 1942/3 had
>magnets fitted to to improve the octane ratio of the russian fuel?
>
>How about 2 litres per cow per day extra milk when the drinking water
>was passed through a magnet - Dutch Government trials? Or the larger
>tomotoes grown by the Israelis?
>
>The truth is out there.
>
>Is Sully's pregnancy an immaculate conception?

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM