> >   From: "goat industries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >Have we not considered that the biox process may be just a load of bullshit?
> >There seem to be a few things that don't add up - eg high cetane values, the
> >use of porcine lipase...
>
>"Porcine lipase" = pig fat digestion enzyme?
>
>I know just enough about organic chemistry to be dangerous, but
>without having extensively reviewed the Biox process, this does
>sound like a load.
>
>--
>: Jan Steinman <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>: Bytesmiths <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
>: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068, 503.635.3229

Hello Jan

I don't think the Biox process claims to use lipase. Seems to use
just about everything else though, except a pinch of salt maybe.

Lipase catalysis is an established biodiesel production method, with
quite a few advantages, and some disadvantages, but not done on a
backyard scale yet, though quite a lot of people are interested in
that.

Best

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM