Does any one have any news that restrictions on importing diesel-burning
vehicles have been relaxed recently?
I heard this at the VW dealer yesterday, but haven't heard any official
release on it.

Charle-Pan Dawson
Assistant Project Manager
Energy Efficiency Services
NYSERDA
518-862-1090  X 3244
Fax: 518-862-1091

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ps.com                   To:
biofuel@yahoogroups.com
                                               cc:

                      08/26/02 10:11 AM        Subject:  [biofuel] Digest
Number 1086
                      Please respond to

                      biofuel

There are 25 messages in this issue.