H7  hmmm.   I missed that on the page I was looking.  Still I'm going to
check out the site from time to time.

Greg H.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil and Adele Craven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 16:21
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Trucks for sale

      H7    Unserviceable - condemned/ reparable
      Explanation:
      Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not
meet repair criteria; Type I shelf life material that has passed the
expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the
expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess
material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO. DO NOT
classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and
does not meet repair criteria. ¦

  Seems that they are classified H7 see above explanation.

  47k original purchase cost, 19k miles unservicable , perhaps that means
never serviced.

  Could be a project for someone who likes brick walls and collisions
between same and forehead.

  Neil