It can possibly be sold for making soap. Are you using new oil or used
cooking  oil? Soap makers (small scale) want a fairly pure product.

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

on 8/30/02 1:59 PM, Claudia Martinez at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Someone knows what do i do with glicerol? What is the cost in the market????
> Can I sell glicerol to others markets?
> Thank you for tour help
>
> Claudia Mart’nez

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now