I can understand the interest for the Pulse Jet Engine in this group.
It is not really my field but I remember of hearing about turbines that
was used in cars and that was multifuel.

I posted an animated drawing on Pulsonex,

http://energy.saving.nu/images/pulseanim.gif

Compared to an engine, it is decompressing during more distance to
get the heat and therefore the sound levels are lower. In an engine the
heat is losses, for this case the losses are maximized.

Hakan

At 10:42 AM 9/8/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM