Here's something that keeps popping in my head, and I wanted to see what
others think.

I keep thinking to myself that making my own biodiesel is better, since
a) it is cheaper for me
b) I have the alternative of using WVO (which is environmentally good in
the sense of using a waste product as a fuel), and using a non-fossil
based alcohol (if I ever make it with ethanol, or if I could find a
supplier of methanol that doesn't use fossil based methanol).

But, then I start thinking - well, it would be really nice to see
biodiesel start making some headway as far as nationwide use and
recognition. And the best way for that to happen is for more and more
people to buy biodiesel from the few companies that make it (i.e. World
Energy, and the companies they sell to, etc.). So, politically, it makes
more sense to purchase biodiesel.

Just wanted to throw those thoughts out there and see if anyone had any
comments.

Mike

Michael S. Briggs               "Never judge a man until you've
UNH Physics Department          walked a mile in his shoes. Then
(603) 862-2828                  when you do judge him, you'll be
                                a mile away and you'll have
                                his shoes."

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM